Last night, while watching our local news in Syracuse, the news people
were interviewing an FBI guy about a sex chamber horror in a perverts
house (you may have seen it in the news).  He had a calendar on his wall
that had 2 ferrets in suits in an office, one sitting at a desk, the
other looks like he's standing next to him.  It really surprised me but
it was so kool!!  Think maybe he's a ferret lover???????

Kathy
www.cozmiccreations.com
http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets

[Moderator's note: That's the calendar by Zebra Publishing Co.  I hope
the fact that I know that doesn't mean I'm a pervert!  BIG]
[Posted in FML issue 4123]