Well Snickers is in rare form he's attacking anything with feet he is
right now tormenting my Mother attacking her feet and when he gets over
excited he bites a little hard and hurts our feet a little.  He just a
couple minutes ago attacked my feet and I had a hard time setting a foot
down without that little gomer attacking it and tickling and biting a
little hard he's got needle sharp teeth, when he gets like this he makes
it hard for me to walk without risking stepping on him

GOD I LOVE FERRETS they are a gift from God.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
[Posted in FML issue 4089]