--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> ::To the tune of the phone song in Bye Bye Birdy.  Imagine ferrets
>singing the chorus in the background.  Imagine me on my tummy, on the
>bed, with feet in the air, phone to my head, smacking the gum, calling
>Sharon Bearden of Kouri Klub in Georgia (Jawja)::
>
>"Hello Sharon.... whats the story, morning glory, whats the wooooooord,
>hummingbiiiird!  I heard there's a zoo... right in Atlanta, I heard it
>is huge, have yo hearrrrrrd, hummingbird.  Well it's a real gas, that
>it's by the symposium, I heard you can't pass, this touristy bash!"
>
>Wolfy

::We now join Sharon B. down in Georgia (Jawja).  In the background are
three ferrets adjusting on something that looks like a cat-a-pult and one
ferret double checking a stack of out going Kouri Fan Club member mail::

"Wolfy, did you hear about the Gaint Pandas that are there at the zoo"?
"They are so cool and the MeerCats too!"

"I know you are wanting to get that ferret tatoo at the Tattos Are Us but
the Fernbank Musuem is a real must!"

"If our furkids were really dinosaurs do they they would have been like
that big Megasaur"?  "The IMax there is really something to shout about."

"Everyone can have some fun that attends the Symposium"!

Sharon
[Posted in FML issue 4056]