Channel seven eyewitness news In New York City gave coverage this
morning to the story of "wings" the St. Louis airport ferret.  The
news mentioned his name so i guesss I can as well.  The accused is
named Steven Albrect.

PLEASE I urge everyone to write to the ST. Louis prosecuting district
attorney ASAP.. or if you cannot then spend the money on a phone call
and leave a message..  There are laws on state books regarding animal
abuse and I know I want this guy prosecuted to the fullest extent
available.Do not rant and rave , just inform the prosecutor you want
Steven Albrect charged with a class D felony on the abuse.torture,death
of the St.Louis airport ferret.To rant and rave is to be dismissed as
"one of those animal nuts:".  Be clear and concise.

Justice for Wings....remember Kodo.

Christine

 .Ms. Dee Joyce-Hayes
Prosecuting Attorney