Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about Rocky's "coarse"
coat (especially those who asked questions before mentioning adrenal
disease--I freaked out at the thought that Rocky who is less than 2 yrs
old could have adrenal disease).  I am a very nervous new ferret mom
because I love Rocky so much and we are so close that I couldn't bear the
thought of losing him.

I discovered that the reason his coat was softer last year was because I
bathed him more often; his coat gets soft and fluffy after a bath.  So I
gave him a bath and now he's soft and clean!

Thanks again to all,
Shron & Rocky
[Posted in FML issue 4021]