I included my email address on the two gifts I sent to ferrets on the
Giving Trees.  One shelter emailed me thanking me for the gift, and I
have not heard from the other.  I know shelters are busy, and I don't
want a handwritten thank you note, but I would like to know if the gift
was received.  I would feel terrible if a gift got lost in the mail that
was for one of these needy ferrets.  I either lost or threw out the info
on the ferrets I selected after I sent the gifts.

Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance
[Posted in FML issue 3992]