I thought that was so cute, so I had to add my own!

Hobbes - The name is Hobbes, Hobbes Bond FLO agent 007
Miss Mazzie - Here she comes Miss Ferret America
Raphael - The finder of things not necessarily lost!
Maharet-  She's here, she's there, she's everywhere! So Beware!
Macari -  Maybe she's born with it, maybe its ferrettone!
Tisha -   If it's not nailed down, it's mine! If it is nailed down, in
          CAN be pried up, so it's STILL mine!
Pi' O Pa - Call out for Super Ferret Chicken - bluck bluck bluck!
Obi - What would I do for a Klondike bar!!!??

<giggle> so true, so true!

Sandy in Georgia
[Posted in FML issue 3944]