hi all!
im posting here for the first time because within the next couple of
weeks im going to be adopting my first ferret and im very excited since
ive been wanting a fert for about 5 years.  well i also live in melbourne
(australia) and since summer is coming up soon over here i was wondering
what people used to keep their ferrets cool in summer.

i really love reading about all the stories on the post so keep it up
guys!  and im sad to here about all the passing aways.  i believe that we
will eventually meet up with our beloved pets and i respect other peoples
beliefs on this but that is just what i think.  whether or not rainbow
bridge exists or not, theres not much point arguing about something we
dont know about.  so neway, i wish everybody luck while i try not to run
around squealing with anticipation.

luv roxi.
[Posted in FML issue 3914]