Hi friends,

I'm feeling frustrated right now and need to vent alittle.  Thus far this
year

- I lost my little nephew Robby

- I lost Sonny

- I lost my little superman Tazzie

- 2 days after Robby's funeral we got a phone call from his mom and she
  said that one of the other sisters have 3-12 months to live because of
  cancer.  (This sister helped take care of Robby because he was severely
  handicapped.)

- Robby's mom has had 2 surgeries and right now she is in the hospital
  with MULTIPLE blood clots in both lungs.  She needs a blood transfusion
  but I don't think she's going to let them do it.  She won't eat since
  she throws up when she does and frankly since Robby passed she really
  doesn't care if she's here or not.

- My husband now has 3 blown disks and since we're in a lawsuit with his
  employers.  We're supposed to use only their doctors and their doctors
  said it was just a strain go back to work.  MRI says 3 blown disks.  My
  brother-in-law fell off the train he was working on and now he's
  disabled.

  We have been fighting with the private insurance to make sure Richards
  wages are still covered.  They want more doctors but as I said before
  we're only supposed to use certain ones.  We have been battling these
  guys since January.

  We have been in the lawsuit since 1997 and they pressure us daily.

- We have 11 insulinomic surgeries coming up 8 adrenal surgeries and now
  have 6 confirmed lympho's

- And to top this all off, today I'm supposed to baby-sit my
  granddaughter since it's Wednesday but instead her stupid parents
  decided to send her to kindergarten.  Can you imagine LOL.

AND they refuse to give us another grandchild to baby-sit on wednesdays,
they tell me to have my own if I want one on wednesdays so badly.  I'll
be 41 in 2 months and I'm a good 50 pounds overweight.  Can you see me
trying to keep up with a baby, 16 ferrets, 20 dogs and 6 cats LOL?!!!

Here's some good news:
We adopted out the last of the Chinchilla's, 3 kittens and I think within
the next month we will be adopting out 10 of the Shih Tzu puppies.  We
have gotten 6 of them fixed so far and have 4 to do next week.

AND my baby went to kindergarten so she could learn to read to me!
Thanks for letting me vent!  As bad as things get I know they can always
get alot worse.  Sometimes it just seems overwhelming.

Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16
[Posted in FML issue 3889]