Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled bar soap munchers...

(Look everyone!  I'm makin' bubbles!...and I'm poopin' bubbles...and my
mouth feels squeaky clean!)

Debi Christy mumbled something about:
>I didn't realize David had poured part of the mixture back into the
>olive oil bottle.... It was.... well... different.

Did ya jump up, dance, dook and war dance around the living room? :)  Ya
got a treat, after all!  And now your coat will be shiny and your eyes
will sparkle with that 'just-oiled' look!  :)

Todd and the (Dance, dance, dance...dancin' machine!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/