For those who have sent email but have not received an answer:

Mizzou has changed their email program to MS Outlook, and they are having
serious problems, especially for us Mac users.  I can easily get on line
(I have DSL), but accessing my MU email has proved most difficult.  I have
been told the problem should be solved in a week or so, but until then
about the only way I can easily access email is by using the computers at
the university library; impractical at best.  Be patient; I'll answer as
soon as possible, and I'll post several Q&As at that time.

Bob C
[Posted in FML issue 3832]