This afternoon Tazzie stopped being able to use his boogie board.  When
he woke up from his nap his right front leg had stopped working.  He goes
in a circle to his left and he looks up at me like "What's going on".  I
gave him some of his pain meds to help him rest.  I'll try to keep him
lightly sedated for a couple of days and then we'll see what happens.
PLEASE send all your positive energy to Tazzie.  His mind is so active
and he's not ready to give up.  I tell him all the time that if he's
ready he needs to go and who'll be waiting for him at the bridge.

Any idea's on what I can do to keep him from getting bored not being able
to move?

Please don't think that I'm trying to rush Tazzie to the bridge.  I
love him so much and I don't want him to suffer because he thinks he's
superman and can overcome anything.  I dedicate my life to these babies.
I wish I could do more.  These damned ferret diseases are bigger than
me and I don't know what to do about it.

Well I'm going to get on a self-pity kick so thank you all for always
being there.

Missing 7 pieces of my heart
Holding on to the remaining 17
Lois