hi all I have been reading the post about the june 8th ferret show .all i
can say is it was ok ?  but people you should have been around to attend
a GLFA ferret show.

they were awsome shows, vendors ,vendors ,and more vendors, so many
FERRETS it took hours to judge them.  also so many people that it took a
long time to shop.  but you also have to ADVERTISE to let the public know.

but the OHIO shows are awsome too.oh and by the way i attend the 5-8-02 .
but sorry to say the GLFA is no longer a club .  that is my 2cents worth..

cathy & sassyferretkids
[Posted in FML issue 3813]