We too have had babies that at one time or another crawled under cabinets
where they could not get out-we could touch their noses-but that's about
it,....we eventually went to what we call the ferret resuce tool...a
circular saw drill bit...it's a round (2 inches or bigger) attachment
that we simply drilled a hole thru the bottom floor of the cabinet to get
them out...of course we distracted the baby in question away from the
drill site by squeaky toys or treats...but thank goodness we've only
needed to do that twice in our 7 years of ferrets!!!
[Posted in FML issue 3800]