Just heard back from Joe at the the ferret store.  They have "See Spot Go"
in stock their price is the lowest one we've run into.  We already had a
special order in place at JB, but I am sure that learning about the Ferret
Store having this among its great line-up of products will help someone
else.

TheFerretStore.com - A NEEPS, Inc. Co.
Phone: 888.833.7738
Fax: 570.208.1948
http://www.theferretstore.com

Robin says she likes Shaklee's "Basic H".

 ---

Ferret needs a good general exam, including blood glucose (in this case
for it being too high possibly), and scrapings done though those don't
always find a cause.  There was a lot of discussion of this on the FHL a
few months back.  Seems to be showing up a lot this year, seem to recall
that with most it has been mites or mange with secondary infection, and
in a few it turned out to be a problem with the litter type used.  I
believe that some of those were brought over to discussion on the FML so
will be in the archives.

-- Sukie
http://geocities.com/sukieslist