Thanks to all who reponded about the baby in Blue Ridge - Unfortunatly I
got a call this morning from the friend who called me about the ferret -
The people have decided to keep the fuzzy - But my friend seems sure they
will change their minds agian and when they do I will let ya'll know so we
can move quickly to rescue this bundle of fuzz love!!!!!!!  She said they
have a lot of problems and she worrys about the fuzzys well being.......
So hopefully I will be contacting the people who reponded soon !!

Mindy and The Boys + Lucy
With Stinky, Junior, Sally and Fatboy Slim watching over us all......
enjoying the show !!!!!!
[Posted in FML issue 3772]