Three baby ferrets had managed to knock down a bottle of Ferretone and
spread it all over the kitchen's linoleum floor.  When they weren't
licking it up they were dashing at the floor and sliding across happily,
then laughing when they hit the wall and slipping, sliding back for
another go at it.  Along came a frog.  "That looks like fun!" exclaimed
the soggy amphibian, who hopped with a plop, plop, plop and hit the oil.
"Whoa!" he shouted in panic as he slid on his rear feet, arms waving
frantically till he came to stop lying on his back.  "I'm lucky I didn't
croak!".  The ferrets stood there shaking their heads in disgust till
one piped up, "Silly Ribbet!  Slicks are for kits!"
[Posted in FML issue 3758]