Hey Everyone!(Next time you're bored!!)

Have you seen those plastic igloos?  Not the ones with the square things
on top, just smooth on top.  One day while we were playing & the igloo got
turned over, Sammy decided it was a great place to sit.  Well, mom in her
infinite search for more fun stuff to do(I don't have much of a life, just
my fuzzies!!!!!) I gave the igloo a little spin.  When it stopped, Sammy
looked at me like, Woah, that was cool, do that again!!!!!  So I pushed
it harder.  He LOVES to spin!!  He'll stay in that igloo and spin for 5
mins(Or til his eyes are spinning in his head!,no,just kidding, I don't
spin him that hard!) My husband spun him hard once and Sammy got out of
that igloo walking like a fuzzy drunk!  That was a riot.(Oh, obviously,
were in the kitchen when we spin, on linoleum)

Havin Fuzzy Fun!
Sue & Crew
[Posted in FML issue 3767]