Oh such funny stories on the list today!  Bravo fuzzy clowns!  Well, I'll
be going to petsmart next week to get the cage.  Oh it's so nice it's so
nice I can't believe it's real.  (sorry I'm a wee bit excited)  I keep
telling my son we're gonna get ferrets and he makes me pick him up so he
can kiss the ferret on my desk top.  I was feelin real down yesterday
because I miss my fuzzy so much, then my goony hubby (who kinda looks like
a ferret) starts dooking and bouncing around until he toppled over into
the dirty laundry pile!  It wasn't quite the same but I gave him a treat
anyway!  (of the chocolate mnt variety) Oh the things people do for the
love of fuzz!

Well, by next month I'll have everything we'll need.  Oh I am so excited!
I can not wait to have a fuzzy ferret face to kiss again and little
dookers bouncing around.  A house just isn't a home with out a few carpet
sharks!

Happy dooking!
Amanda.
[Posted in FML issue 3686]