Tunees...
your poem was just so beautiful...so touching...i had to make it
permanent...i hope you do not mind...but here your mommy and daddy, mary
and kris, can come to see and hear from you whenever they want...

i hope it is ok with you that i made this page for it...

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/tunees-mem.html

love,
your "aunt kat"
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
ALWAYS REMEMBER Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away....Author Unknown
[Posted in FML issue 3670]