>From: Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>To Sandi Ackerman, please provide where I can go to obtain this newsletter

I provided you and everyone with that information in my post.  (It's
certainly not a secret, I suspect that many, if not most of the FML crowd
received that newsletter, certainly everyone who has ever purchased
directly from them received it.)  But here it is again.  You can obtain
that newsletter from the company which published it.  ie: Performance
Foods, you can locate their address on their web page.

From my post: "See Issue Number 17 (June 2001) of the Totally Ferret
Newsletter,"