Not sure is Delta Dash is something different from Delta Airlines, but
Delta is the only airlines that allows ferrets to travel with their owners
in the cabin.

A year ago I flew from Puerto Rico, to Tampa Florida, with a 2 1/2 hour
layover in Atlanta with my 2 ferrets,both in the same kennel.  The Delta
people were wonderful.

Two weeks ago, a friend of mine flew to Maine.  She has a ferret shelter
here and was visiting another ferret friend who was looking for a "big
male".She flew Delta also, with the ferret in a carryon kennel under the
seat in front of her.

I think the cost is now 70 dollars for 5 pounds of ferret.  That may sound
weird but, I was allowed 2 ferrets in one kennel is their combined weight
was under 5 pounds.

Best of luck to you. I can be done!
Come see our ferrets...
www.geocities.com/huronna