This is regards the the "anon" person that was flaming another ferret
person and in my opinion that was uncalled for and personally unfair to
flame someone and not give a name.  there are some really nasty things
that were implied in your post and i think as part of the fml we have the
right to address them personally.  I am not sure of the "whole story" as
you put it but,,,,, i do know that kat is not the type of person to assume
anything without getting the truth.  Be a true ferret lover and put a name
to your post for all,thats the only right thing to do.  as you can see i
gave my name and didn;t hide so that i couldn't be flamed,, I am an adult
you are to, step up so that kat can face her accuser, beth

mom to miles and bazil, missing Jazmyn dearly as she is at the rainbow
bridge

http://explorer.msn.com
[Posted in FML issue 3561]