I'm looking for some Tucson ferret owners.  I have a little girl who needs
adrenal surgery.  I have visited one vet here, who confirmed this, and
wants about triple the price that I paid for the same surgery two years
ago in the Midwest.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has a good
vet to recommend that I can price compare with.  Of course, my main
concern is the little fuzzy's health, and I don't want to compromise that.
I was just shocked when he gave me the quote for the surgery.

Anyone who can be of help, please feel free to e-mail me directly at

Thanks so much
[Posted in FML issue 3545]