Hello,

The organizers of Ferret Awareness Day, which is taking place on Saturday
in Nashua, NH, are in urgent need of help for the festival to do any of
the following:

- Setting up
- Cleaning up
- Judging contests
- various other duties

The more folks that we get to help, the easier it will be for all of us -
"many hands make for light work", as the saying goes.  Paula and I are
inviting any volunteers to join us next Saturday the 9/22 (rain date Sunday
9/23) at our place in Merrimack, NH for a barbecue, as a small way of
saying thanks.  If you've ever wanted to help out at a ferret show now
would be a great time!  This is a great way to meet fellow ferret lovers.

If you can help, or for more details, please call Joan and Dick at
603-424-5140.

Thank you!

- Mike
[Posted in FML issue 3538]