Hi all
Just wanted to let you know that you have till July 9th to still get
your entry in the book.  If you have any questions please email me at
[log in to unmask] and I will answer them for you.  WarmFuzzy will be down for
about 2 - 3 days for computer repair.  All of those who have emailed
WarmFuzzy for packets and info I will be sending it out in the next day
or two.

A word of warning
Anyone thinking about getting a new computer try to get Windows 98 until
they perfect millennium.  This new program has caused many a problems
because it does not work with a lot of programs that are not Microsoft
generated (including some AOL components).  If I can help it Bill Gates
will not get away with this one.

Hey have a nice 4th and be safe.  See you at the WarmFuzzy Show on the
14th.

     Happy Independents Day
Ed Sr., Potto, Snoops and Snickers
[Posted in FML issue 3468]