I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions for Crash and his
fear of tubs.  I am sorry if I gave the impression that I'm washing him
every week, but I do if he gets into stuff (like rolling around in a litter
box, stealing soda, digging up plants...hence the name Crash :)  I think
the sink would be better next time.  I am also curious about the toys in a
mini tub inside the tub with a way for them to get in and out themselves.
If the ferrets aren't actually in the water, but have a chance to play with
the water, maybe they'll all have fun just playing and goofing around!
Thanks again!

Kristine & Bofa, Nikita, Meko Morty, Crash, Snook
[Posted in FML issue 3450]