I am new to the list and would like to say I have received some valuable
information from you wonderful folks already.

I was given three ferrets and a large cage by a couple who thought they
would be incompatible with their new baby.

I really think the ferrets would have loved the baby because they are the
most mild mannered and wonderful pets I have ever had.

I look for the newsletter eagerly every day and have picked up some great
hints.

Thanks for all the great news.

If any ferrets in central Michigan ever need a home, they are welcome here.

Dave Gary
[Posted in FML issue 3436]