I am new at this...got two babies.

What are the proper vaccinations for these tots?  I made an appt with my
vet for the "ferret rabies" shot, and I know I need distemper too, right??

The vet office was out of distemper at this time.  What questions should I
ask the vet at the time of the visit.  He does have experience with
ferrets, but I have heard that there are "special" vaccines for ferrets,
not to be confused with the same vaccines that a dog would get..is that
true?  A different rabies and distemper specially for ferrets?

Please help, my appointment is Tues 6-19-01!!

Thanks,
from Scooter Bug and Sandy :)
[Posted in FML issue 3448]