I will be moving to the Cleveland area anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks from
now and will be bringing my 5 ferts.  Can someone provide me with a few
names of reliable and knowledgeable vets in and around the Cleveland area?
I would also be interested in knowing of local shelters and/or places
to board my ferrets.  The board could range from shelters that provide
services to other ferret owners willing to take in a few fuzzies to ferret
owners willing to come to my place to care for them.

You may respond to this email address if you wish.