My little guy will not eat the ferret treats, but loves pounce cat treats.
Will this cause harm to his little belly?Also my sister gave him a cat toy
containing cat-nip I will not let him have it until I ask the experts.So
all you guys please help me.Is this bad or good?  I'm asking as I refuse
to hurt my little guy .

I've only had him a short time as he was my mother's day gift from my human
kids,but Snot-Bucket(his name) has already stolen a piece of my heart.My
husband won't admit it but he won't admit it but he also loves S-Bucket
too.

Nancy Grant [log in to unmask]
[Posted in FML issue 3422]