Hi Folks,

Well, unfortunately there is nothing new to report where Cael is concerned,
except that his eyes grow more and more tired looking.

Today it is with gratitude that I write this message.  Though I never asked
for help, an angel in woman's clothing, named Marge, noticed I might need
some.  She sent money to my vet to put on my account, and I cannot find
words to thank her.

I am waiting for the vet to call me, and waiting for the ADV test kit to
get here.  In the meantime, I sit at work, wondering how my boy is doing at
home.  He sleeps so much, and though he is eating and drinking plenty, he
grows skinnier by the day.  I am not sure he will hang on long enough to
determine what is wrong.  But I can hope.  He hasn't asked me to help him
yet, I know he will.

Melissa Barnes,
Mira, Cael, Tasha, Robin and Nietzsche
[Posted in FML issue 3426]