Hi everyone.  My lil 9wk old Anubis seems to be only averging one accident
per day outside of his cage, which is great, but when he goes outside of
his cage he just stops what he is doing and does it on the middle of my
bed or the middle of the floor.  I thought ferrets had to use a corner to
do the bathroom thing.  Well I'm outta here, time for Anubis' playtime.

Scott

ps Joe bear thanks for speading up me getting my lil fuzzbutt.  I dont
know what it would be like with out having anubis to wrestle around with.
[Posted in FML issue 3352]