The Ferret Club of Maine is holding its' Ferret Frolic on May 26th this
year in Kennebunk, Maine.  As this is my first time helping with such an
event I am looking for some help.

Does anyone have a list of vendors who I could invite to the event as well
as names and phone numbers of shelters that would like to attend?  I could
also use a list of companies to ask for donations of products for our
auction as well as to be present at the event.

Any of this information would be appreciated.  If you have this to share
please send the info to [log in to unmask]

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Roberta
[Posted in FML issue 3361]