I think it is wonderful that Martha Stewart would take the time to show
our babies in a good light.  I guess alot of people do "listen" to her -
and anything good said about ferrets only strenghtens our cause.  Again,
I really do think it's very gracious of her.

But, honestly, can anyone even imagine a ferret in Martha's house?????
My goodness!  How does one color coordinate to a Fuzz???  Pastels, or
warm earth tones???

OR

Do I serve just an ordinary kibble with just a drizzle of extra virgin
ferretone, or start with a light course of duck soup, followed by some
lovely BARF garnished with diced mouse, and a raisin flambe' for dessert???

Decisions, decisions....
[Posted in FML issue 3365]