When my Snowflake had hair loss, the FML people responded and suggested
adrenal disease and Dr. Weiss.  thanks to them she is doing well.  AND
when Lily had a lump on the end of her tail, someone sent me the photos
of a chrondroma....off we went to the vet, sure enough thats what it was.
she is doing well...her tail is just a little bit shorter but I don't even
think she notices!

Thanks to everyone who responded when I had questions..you're all great!

Pamela

<http://www.geocities.com/my_ferrets/>

Isaiah 12.2
"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid, for the
LORD GOD is my strength and my might; he has become my salvation."
[Posted in FML issue 3336]