Hello everyone,
I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, who gave me advice on my
little biter.  Basicly all of you told the same.

I have patience (I have a dog with whom I do agility training) but I have
to get over the fear from being biten.  My little one is very clever.  He
already learned that after a bite I will scruff his neck, so he turns to
his back and shows his teeth or he draws back and shows his teeth so I
cannot pick him up and punish him.

I will try to figure out a solution for this and keep on trying.  I hope
within a few months we will type a letter together for the FML.

Hugs to all,
Tunde
[Posted in FML issue 3307]