Ambi likes to roll and tumble.  Daisy is getting on up in years and can't
play as such.  Ambi is pretty respective of Daisy and goes pretty easy on
her :o)

Mom and I were out doing a little Christmas shopping tonight, when I came
across this little stuffed giggle ball.  It takes minimal pressure applied
to get this ball giggling.

I just couldn't pass up this toy for Ambi.  I brought one home to her, and
she plays with this ball as if it was a literal friend!!  Ambi has jingle
balls (with a bell inside) and she plays with them for a time, and then
they get stashed, but this giggle ball is really something else.  The ball
keeps on a giggling and Ambi dances with it, she rolls with it and she
giggles, (dooks) right along with it.

I found this toy at the Wal-Mart, and if you happen to come across them, I
really recommend them for ferrets :o)  I do believe they are called "Giggle
Balls".  Altho the color happy face that I had picked out, had a little
tuft of fluff hair on top.  So I gave the toy a hair cut.  Ambi just
loves it!!

     Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
     terribly missing Jade Elaine :o(
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun