HI All,
The Ferret Wise van will be rolling out to PA on Friday to set up at the
LOS Show on Oct 7th.  Shelter MOM was supposed to make the trek -- but
cold / allergy ( and sleep deprivation) has us wondering WHO will actually
be at the shelter vendor table????

All our steadfast shelter supporters in NJ & PA we hope you will stop by
and say hello.  We will hve lots of scrmptiuos ferret bedding, t shirts,
afghans from Ferret Reflections, flannel lined wind breakers, note cards &
more.  If there is something in particular you are hoping from in our
inventory please email ASAP to [log in to unmask] so we can be sure and
have it for you!  We can't bring it all-- or no humans would fit!

the shelter folks at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org
[Posted in FML issue 3196]