Hey Laurie (or Lori) in Florida, who helps with sheltering, and has (about)
6 ferrets, I saw your friend in Portland today.  We were each leaving a
fabric shop, approaching our individual cars, when she spotted my 'Ferret
Warrior' bumper sticker and asked about it.  I didn't ask her name or if
you and she had formerly worked together or knew each other only through
a mailing list, but she's an energetic lady with short dark hair.  And I
suppose she sews!  Anyone want to acknowledge being the Laurie in question?

Georgia, who was buying ferret afghan yarn
[Posted in FML issue 3220]