Hello all!

It's been literally years since I've posted to the FML, but for the past
few months I've been reading the posts.

I've been ferretless for about 4 years now, and I think it's time to
become owned again, and I say that with a huge smile.  Instead of going
to the local pet store (which is where I got 2 of my 3 ferrets in the
past) I would like to adopt 2 fuzzies (preferably) that need homes.

I am in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.  I am an experienced ferret, as well as
other pet owner.  I still have my 4 storey ferret cage that they never
use as well as all the accessories.  There are a few wonderful ferret
vets in the Ottawa area, so they would get the best of care if they ever
needed it.

If you have a couple of fuzzies that need a home, or know someone that
does, please email me or pass my email addy along!!

My thoughts and fuzzy prayers for those with sick and lost ferts.

Krista
[Posted in FML issue 3112]