Ok...I love ferrets, and I have to admit like dogs and cats & lots of other
animals some people mistreat & hurt them, some on purpose and other by
accident.  However that doesn't mean that a responsibl owner should not
have the option to own a ferret or any other animal in thier home in DC,
NYC, or CA.  To say so seems to step on my freedoms and bother me.  I can
not believe in any way shape or form that a ferret fighter, owner, or lover
said they did not want ferrets leagal in DC.  That is like saying we don't
want them in NYC.  I think the DCHS either made that up or asked someone
who is not really a ferret lover.

Melissa P
[Posted in FML issue 3128]