Hi everyone,
It is very humid and warm here in Central Illinois.  So we have decided to
hold our get together at Debbie's home in Pekin, IL next Sunday 7/16/00 at
2:00 PM.  For easy directions or further information you may e-mail me at

John Gordon - daddy to Bill, Hillary, Leroy, BabyGirl and Hershey.

Happy to report that Dee's Buddy (aka Chubbs) is recuperating from the
removal of a tumor located on his front arm last Monday.

Equally pleased to report that Dee's Lucky is also recuperating from
adrenal surgery done last Monday.

Our wonderful vet, Chuck Burmeister - All Pets Veterinary in Peoria, has
once more saved ferret lives with his expertise.
[Posted in FML issue 3108]