Yet another question that came to me just now as I was giving Illura her
heartworm medication: Does anyone know an effective way of disguising the
taste of ivermectin?  Illura absolutely hates it.  It was all I could do to
get six drops into her mouth, with her pawing the dropper away and twisting
her head away the entire time.  I tried mixing it with peanut butter, but
she smelled the medicine right away and wouldn't touch it.  Now , I know
there are people on this list who know a LOT about giving medicine, and I
don't, so please help1

Thanks
Rachel and Illura (medicine? BLECH!! get it away!)
[Posted in FML issue 3073]