Hi folks,
We at Ferret Wise have found some AWESOME ferret design pottery.  Mugs for
humans, bowls for ferret and the ability to custom order many other ferret
theme pieces.  Foe pics to preview and contact information on these4
exciting items please check out url:

http://www.gis.net/~sheziwa/ferretbowls.htm

we hope to have the potter and some items at "Ferretstock" Celebration - a
day of fun and frolic with ferrets, Sept 9th!

For pre registration of "Ferretstock" contests ( photo, walk a thon, best
ferret tattoo, modeled by human, etc.) and more information about the event
please email request along with your postal information!

Thanks !
[Posted in FML issue 3091]