First i really want to thank all of you that took the time to e-mail me
about MF & their ferrets i really appreciate all that information!  Im
sorry it's taken so long to get this thanks out but things have been crazy
here Monday my son's arm was broke at school which required surgery.  Iv
been really sick.  then last night Max did a disappearing act and was lost
but now he's back home safe and sound thank god.....again thank you so much
for all the info.

~~~Cathy Jo, Miloe, Sabrina, Harley Ann & Teddy Bear & Max
Join FurKids Our Pet Lovers Mailing List.... just click here
http://www.egroups.com/group/FurKids
[Posted in FML issue 3042]