Muffet eats rice from the play box too.  And it exits looked the same as it
went in.  In fact, I'd posted a couple of weeks ago saying "If coffee beans
through a ferret are called LuJack Coffee, what is rice through a ferret
called"?

We've had the rice box a long time and Muffet only did this recently.  I
closed up the box for several days, and now that it's again available I
haven't noticed any rice in the outputs.  It's not a habit to encourage
even if it does look like it comes out ok.  I worried it might clump
together.

Georgia - the left coast one...
[Posted in FML issue 3034]