HI this is very sudden, but we have to go to California on the 26th of this
month and my sister who was my Reg. emergency sitter is coming to!  I have
3 ferrets one 7mnths old and two 5mnth olds!  they are sweet and i luv them
to bits but there is no way i could take them with!!  My other option is
the shelter, but i would prefer a sitter!!  I can pay you but you must be
Responsible and have ferrets of your own, and i will screen!!  thank you
hopefully i will find someone, but you guys are my other hope!!!

Buh bye, hugs & dooks to you all!!!!

Mando

Meli, Jubilee, & Argos
[Posted in FML issue 3029]