Hi Everyone!!

I am new to the FML, and not yet a proud parent to a fuzzy.  I am looking
to adopt one in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.  I am willing to travel
a bit if necessary.  I was wondering if it is better to get one from Pet
Stores, breeders, shelters, or previous owners.  Any advice is appreciated.
Also I was wondering what ECE is, what causes it, and how it is, if it is
cured.  And I have been researching about ferrets lately so I know what to
expect.  I have read like 3 or 4 different recipies for Duck Soup.  Does
anyone recommend a certain paticular recipe??  Once again I really
appreciate any advice you guys can give me.  And I have really enjoyed
being a member of FML so far.

Thanks~ Kelly