Please excuse me for posting anonymously, but I don't want to hurt my
present vet.

It seems they're too busy to get involved, don't "dig in" and look into
problems, and aren't pleased when asked to contact the knowledgeable vets
suggested for solutions.

Does anyone have suggestions for a more competent, experienced ferret vet
in the Muskegon, Fremont, Grand Haven, Whitehall, Spring Lake area of
Michigan?  I've checked the vet list.  I've visited the West Shore (?)
vet in Grand Rapids, MI but wasn't real pleased with their treatment of
one of my babies.

Please post any suggestions on FML.  Thank you.
[SA]
[Posted in FML issue 2978]